Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fun with Food

In a former life (as in, my life before I became a full-time missionary), I was an event planner. I loved planning events! It gave me a chance to be creative, while also utilizing my detail-oriented personality. There hasn't been much need for my event planning skills over the last year as we have turned our focus to raising our missions support, but with my husband's birthday this week, I decided to throw a little shindig to celebrate. I was looking online for some finger food recipes and stumbled across some really creative ideas. Not sure if any of these will make it onto the menu for Stephen's party, but they were too cute not to share.

Have you made anything really creative for a party? I would love to hear about it!

Watermelon Porcupine

"Food"ball Stadium

Graduation Cap Candies

Cupcake Cones

Watermelon Jaws (complete with Swedish fish victims)

Frosty the Cheese Ball
  

No comments: