Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Other Side of Italy

Until about three years ago, whenever I thought of Italy, it was with the dream of going there someday for vacation. I had always wanted to experience Bella Italia and it was at the top of my list of places to see before I die. Then God led me to a story online about a couple called to be missionaries to Italy.

What I read turned my whole world upside down as I discovered the true spiritual state of Italy, where only 1% of people know Jesus as their Savior! Since that day, I have never been able to see Italy as a vacation spot. Instead, I see the almost 60 million Italians that desperately need to know Christ and I know that God has called me to do something about it.

Below is our new video about the side of Italy that most people don't know about. I urge you to watch it. You may never look at Italy the same way again. But, that's how things will begin to change...


No comments: